Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weight Changes

It's only been about a month since I found out I was pregnant.  My weight has been a little nutty.

In the first few weeks I was ravenously hungry and ate everything.  I gained three or four pounds.

Then the morning/all-day sickness came.  I wanted nothing to do with food.  I lost two pounds.

I've still got some nausea/gagging issues but I'm not really getting sick anymore.  It's hard to eat things, though, mostly because very little appeals to me.  I've lost two more pounds.

This brings me to -2 baby pounds.  I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant and still losing weight.

Part of me wants to freak out about this but I'm just going to try to trust that my little parasite is taking what it needs from me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry... as soon as your baby starts a-growin' you'll put on a little weight as peanut (my name for your unborn child based on his latest photograph) gains weight by getting big and strong!

    ReplyDelete