Friday, May 14, 2010

'sup?

One of my new pastimes: staring at my belly.  Sometimes I can see a movement and it's pretty bizarre/cool.  Mostly cool.  I like thinking that the baby is having fun in there.

I've purchased a few more items.  A hanging stars/moon decoration for the nursery.  An jittering owl toy.  Blanket.

Mostly I'm just anxious about finally finding out the kid's gender.  I want to get the name settled already and just prepare mentally.  Will I be changing boy diapers or girl diapers?  I MUST KNOW.

I have an OB appointment on Tuesday that I'm pretty excited about.  I'll be discussing the whole delivery thing for the first time ever with my doctor!  I have a million questions for him.  And, of course, he'd better tell me if this is a girl or boy!

Everything seems to be going well.  That makes me happy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment