Tuesday, June 1, 2010

status of the pregnant lady

This is what it's like to be me these days:
  • I get headaches a lot.  They suck.  I don't like taking pills for them so I am just kinda cranky very often.
  • It's hard to get out of bed.  I have to roll out.  It's a pain.  Especially since...
  • I'm constantly peeing.  Three times plus every night.
  • And this little girl moves around a lot.  So sometimes I think everything's cool and then she kicks and OHMYGOD I have to go to the restroom.
  • It's getting hot and I'm pretty uncomfortable already.  Oh dear this does not bode well.  Curse you, Bakersfield!
  • I'm still surprised that no strangers have commented on my belly.  Not even my regular cashiers at the grocery store.  Maybe people don't do that anymore?
  • My belly muscles are sore.  Movement requires lots of forethought.
  • I get so tired so easily.  I don't even know what I possibly did yesterday but I woke up today with a sore left thigh.
  • HEARTBURN.
...

But there's a baby at the end of this!  And I can already feel she's gonna be awesome!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment