- I get headaches a lot. They suck. I don't like taking pills for them so I am just kinda cranky very often.
- It's hard to get out of bed. I have to roll out. It's a pain. Especially since...
- I'm constantly peeing. Three times plus every night.
- And this little girl moves around a lot. So sometimes I think everything's cool and then she kicks and OHMYGOD I have to go to the restroom.
- It's getting hot and I'm pretty uncomfortable already. Oh dear this does not bode well. Curse you, Bakersfield!
- I'm still surprised that no strangers have commented on my belly. Not even my regular cashiers at the grocery store. Maybe people don't do that anymore?
- My belly muscles are sore. Movement requires lots of forethought.
- I get so tired so easily. I don't even know what I possibly did yesterday but I woke up today with a sore left thigh.
But there's a baby at the end of this! And I can already feel she's gonna be awesome! :D