- I get up to use the restroom at least 6 times each night. Sometimes I almost nod off on the toilet.
- Bending over is the most difficult thing. I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.
- So. Tired. All. The. Time.
- Breathing is hard sometimes. I can't even lie on my back anymore if I want to keep enjoying my oxygen.
- Can't stand for very long now. My thigh starts going numb.
- I can't bear this heat! Had to go pantsless tonight.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
being 9 months pregnant is hard
It's not all roses!
Posted by Georgina at 8:27 PM